Recipe by nmlawrence
Sweet and coconut-ty chicken tenders. I really made this by throwing a bunch of ingredients together and got lucky that it tasted so yummy! My 1 year old daughter really likes them! Easy, quick, and healthy! I use Wheatables Toasted Pecan Nut Crisps and organic coconut shreds, oil and milk.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Wheatables crackers
- 1⁄3 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or 1⁄3 cup coconut milk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thirds
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 375.
- 2. Combine crisps, coconut shreds, and almonds in a ziplock bag. Crush to a medium fine consistency.
- 3. Coat chicken in coconut oil or dip in coconut milk. Add chicken, three tenders at a time, to bag and shake well until coated.
- 4. Arrange coated chicken on a shallow baking pan and cook for about 10-15 minutes.