Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sweet and coconut-ty chicken tenders. I really made this by throwing a bunch of ingredients together and got lucky that it tasted so yummy! My 1 year old daughter really likes them! Easy, quick, and healthy! I use Wheatables Toasted Pecan Nut Crisps and organic coconut shreds, oil and milk.
- 354.88 ml Wheatables crackers
- 78.07 ml shredded coconut
- 59.14 ml sliced almonds
- 14.79 ml coconut oil or 78.07 ml coconut milk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thirds
- 1. Preheat oven to 375.
- 2. Combine crisps, coconut shreds, and almonds in a ziplock bag. Crush to a medium fine consistency.
- 3. Coat chicken in coconut oil or dip in coconut milk. Add chicken, three tenders at a time, to bag and shake well until coated.
- 4. Arrange coated chicken on a shallow baking pan and cook for about 10-15 minutes.