Recipe by MarieRynr
These sweet little confections will disappear quickly. Make extras to keep in the freezer for spur of the moment special occasions.
- 12 ounces good quality white chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 1⁄2 ounces shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, break chocolate into very small pieces.
- In a small saucepan, combine cream and butter.
- heat just to boiling, then pour immediately over chocolate pieces.
- Beat until smoothly blended.
- Chill for at least 1 to 2 hours until firm.
- Roll chilled mixture between palms of hands into 1 inch balls and return to fridge.
- Toast coconut and, while coconut is still hot, roll truffles in it.
- (Hot coconut will fuse to the chocolate.) Chill on a baking sheet before storing in freezer bags.