Recipe by Mia in Germany
Got this from a friend who clipped it from a German magazin. Cooking time is cooling time.
- 198.44 g dark chocolate
- 70.87 g whipping cream
- 18.99 g coconut oil
- 18.99 g butter
- 28.34 g amaretti
- 56.69 g coconut flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop chocolate.
- Gently heat whipping cream and melt in chocolate, coconut oil and butter.
- Crush amarettini cookies into fine crumbs and mix into chocolate cream.
- Cover with foil and let cool for 2-3 hours (don't refrigerate).
- After 2-3 hours, whip up the cream lightly.
- Spread coconut flakes onto a plate.
- With two teaspoons form small pralines, roll in coconut flakes and place onto a sheet layered with baking parchment.
- Cool for about 1 hour.
- Stor in airtight container in a cool place.