Prep 45 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Got this from a friend who clipped it from a German magazin. Cooking time is cooling time.
Make and share this Coconut Truffles recipe from Food.com.
- 7 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 1⁄2 ounces whipping cream
- 2⁄3 ounce coconut oil
- 2⁄3 ounce butter
- 1 ounce amaretti
- 2 ounces coconut flakes
- Chop chocolate.
- Gently heat whipping cream and melt in chocolate, coconut oil and butter.
- Crush amarettini cookies into fine crumbs and mix into chocolate cream.
- Cover with foil and let cool for 2-3 hours (don't refrigerate).
- After 2-3 hours, whip up the cream lightly.
- Spread coconut flakes onto a plate.
- With two teaspoons form small pralines, roll in coconut flakes and place onto a sheet layered with baking parchment.
- Cool for about 1 hour.
- Stor in airtight container in a cool place.