Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
An after dinner treat that is always enjoyed. Truffles can also be placed in paper cases when finished. Preparation time includes 1 1/2 hours chilling.
- 1 (375 g) packet white chocolate chips
- 100 ml coconut cream
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut liqueur (Malibu)
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- Place white melts and coconut cream in a small pan.
- Cook, over low heat, stirring constantly, fo 3- 5 minutes or until combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut, liqueur and lime rind.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm enough to roll into balls.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Use hands to roll 2 teaspoons of mix into a ball and place on lined tray.
- Place tray in refrigerator for another 30 minutes or until firm.
- Place baking cocoa in a bowl.
- Roll each ball in cocoa to coat.
- Transfer to serving platter.