Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious bite sized coconut balls covered with yummy chocolate, an almond joy in disquise!
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Heat together milk, butter and marshmallows until marshmallows melt.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly then add 1 Tbsp vanilla.
- Blend in powdered sugar, coconut, almonds.
- Chil until almost firm, then drop by teaspoonfuls on waxed paper.
- Melt 1 to 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips over hot water.
- Dip coconut pieces in chocolate, then chill.
More, more, more! These treats are fantastic! My husband and I were almost fighting over them. Thanks for posting.