Recipe by TattooedMamaof2
I think I got this from AllRecipes...? Serve over hot Basmati or Jasmine rice, with plain yogurt on the side.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) package extra firm tofu, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red pepper paste
- 6 cups tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in garlic, onion, and tofu; cover, and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk, cumin, curry powder, ginger, salt, and red pepper paste; bring to a simmer.
- Stir in tomato sauce, peas, and carrots; simmer, covered, about 30 minutes.