1/1 Photo of Coconut Toffee Oatmeal Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*F.
- 2Line a few cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Beat the butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- 4Add the eggs and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- 5Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture just until combined.
- 6Stir in the oats, toffee bits, and coconut by hand.
- 7Drop dough by rounded teaspoons.
- 82" apart onto the cookie sheets; bake 8-10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- 9Cool 1 minute on the cookie sheets; transfer cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Toffee Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1625 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 75.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g