Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Make and share this Coconut Toffee Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Line a few cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture just until combined.
- Stir in the oats, toffee bits, and coconut by hand.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons.
- 2" apart onto the cookie sheets; bake 8-10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute on the cookie sheets; transfer cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
These cookies were phenomenal, I only changed a few things instead of light brown sugar I used dark brown sugar and I only used a half of teaspoon of cinnamon. This recipe is a keeper for sure
Wonderful cookies! These so did not last long at my house! I only used 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and used milk chocolate toffee bits. I love that these made a big batch and the dough was easy to work with. Thanks!
Yummy! I did add only half the cinnamon and I used dark brown sugar but otherwise I followed the recipe exactly. Thanks for the recipe.