Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a refreshing dessert, very good when chilled. My 14 year old son"s all time favorite. Our alternative to eating ice cream.
- Cook coconut juice with gelatin according to package instructions. Depending on how firm you want it to be.
- Let cool completely and cube. Set aside.
- Boil water and cook tapioca till transparent about 20 minutes, drain.
- In a large bowl, combine half and half with sweetened condensed milk, according to your preference of sweetness.
- Add in cubed coconut, tapioca and gelatin cubes. Blend well and chill at least 6 hours. Serve cold. YUMMO!
i love how the tapioca pops in my mouth, sweet n creamy!