- 6 pieces coconut meat, cubed
- 4 cups coconut juice
- 5 ounces unflavored gelatin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (or less)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 250 g tapioca
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook coconut juice with gelatin according to package instructions. Depending on how firm you want it to be.
- Let cool completely and cube. Set aside.
- Boil water and cook tapioca till transparent about 20 minutes, drain.
- In a large bowl, combine half and half with sweetened condensed milk, according to your preference of sweetness.
- Add in cubed coconut, tapioca and gelatin cubes. Blend well and chill at least 6 hours. Serve cold. YUMMO!