1/3 Photos of Coconut Tapioca Pudding (Rice Cooker)
1 hr 10 mins
For rice cookers with a porridge cycle. This is a delicious, creamy pudding, with the luscious taste of coconut. Tapioca pearls cook to perfection in the rice cooker. Try topping with sliced or chopped tropical fruit - mango, pineapple, banana, papaya. Recipe can be halved for 3-cup cooker. From the Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook. Guessing on cooktime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients except vanilla in bowl of 6-cup rice cooker. Stir to combine. Close the cover and set for Porridge cycle.
- 2Open the cover and stir briefly every 20 minutes, then close cover.
- 3At end of cycle, carefully remove bowl from cooker. Stir in the vanilla. Pour into a large serving bowl or individual serving dishes.
- 4Let cool. Serve warm, or refrigerate covered with plastic wrap.
- 5Note: small pearl tapioca is about the size of sesame seeds; anything larger will take longer and require more liquid.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Tapioca Pudding (Rice Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.8
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 54.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g