- 13 1⁄2 ounces coconut milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Coconut Milk, milk, sugar, flaked coconut, tapioca and egg in a heavy bottomed saucepan. Beat well and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Cook the tapioca over medium heat bringing to a full boil while stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and coconut extracts.
- Cover and cool for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold with fruit of choice - strawberries & mango are nice, as are pineapple & banana.