Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Can you say YUMMY ?!! Scrumptious mix of flavours made utterly delectable with a topping scoop of French Vanilla ice cream. A simply great dessert for summer time grilling.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the stones.
- Place in a pan with half the sugar.
- Barely cover with water, bring to the boil and poach for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the BBQ grill to hot.
- Blend the butter, sugar and coconut together.
- Remove the peaches from the pan and place in a shallow flameproof dish.
- Place the coconut mixture in the centre of each peach and grill for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.