Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great and so easy to make! I've been making these for Christmas for years and years. Everyone loves 'em!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs powdered sugar
- 1 package pecan meal
- 18 ounces flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 3⁄4-1 1⁄2 cup margarine
- baking chocolate (used for dipping candy)
- Mix Sugar, pecans and coconut loosely in large bowl.
- Melt margarine.
- Add milk, mix well.
- Pour over sugar mixture, mix well.
- Pat into a greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Freeze 1/2-1 hour.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Dip in melted chocolate and place on waxed paper to cool.
- Store in refrigerator.