Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful, creamy cake with lots of coconut flavor!
- 1 1⁄3 cups coconut cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 (6 ounce) container pina colada yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 2⁄3 cups flour
- 1 ounce grated chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Grease a 9" round cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut cream, sugar, salt, egg whites, yogurt, and coconut extract.
- Fold in the coconut and flour.
- Pour into the prepared cake pan and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and grate the chocolate over the hot cake.
- Let cool and serve.