Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful, creamy cake with lots of coconut flavor!
Make and share this Coconut Sponge Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Grease a 9" round cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut cream, sugar, salt, egg whites, yogurt, and coconut extract.
- Fold in the coconut and flour.
- Pour into the prepared cake pan and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and grate the chocolate over the hot cake.
- Let cool and serve.