Wendys Kitchen's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 800 ml unsweetened coconut water (eg. Natural Raw C coconut water)
- 100 g thick coconut cream, preservative free (eg. Ayam)
- 60 -80 g pure organic maple syrup
- 1/2-1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (to taste) or 1/2-1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (to taste)
- desiccated coconut, to serve (preservative free, available at health food shops)
- 1Freeze the coconut water in ice cube trays until frozen solid.
- 2Place 400g of the coconut water ice cubes into the Thermomix mixing bowl, and blend.
- 35 sec/speed 9, or until it becomes 'snow'.
- 4Add remaining 400g frozen coconut water and blend 10 sec/speed 9, until 'snow'.
- 5Add coconut cream (the thickest part from top of tin), maple syrup and vanilla, and blend
- 61 min/speed 9, using the spatula to help it along. Remove lid and scrape down sides, reblending until sorbet is smooth and creamy, approximately 30 sec/speed 9.
- 7Serve immediately, sprinkled with a little dessicated coconut.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Sorbet for Thermomix
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.0
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 43.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 88.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: