Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy, quick and colorful summer desssert. Perfect way to end a BBQ. Try this with diferent flavors of ice cream and toppings.
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple topping
- sliced fresh strawberries
- Scoop the yogurt into four balls.
- Roll each in the coconut until well coated.
- Freeze until firm.
- Just before serving, pour pineapple topping over each snowball and garnish the plate with the strawberries.
Delicious! very tasty, my family enjoyed this!
Yummy! Quick, easy and Delicious! Messy for little ones but that's okay! We enjoyed this easy dessert!