1/5 Photos of Coconut Snowballs
These cookies look so pretty and taste delicious. Recipe is from Family Circle.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind 1/2 cup of the coconut in food processor.
- 2Chop remaining coconut and set aside.
- 3Add flour, 1/4 cup of the confectioners' sugar and the salt.
- 4Pulse to blend.
- 5Add butter and vanilla; pulse until dough comes together.
- 6Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 7Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- 8Place dough balls 1 inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 9Bake cookies until firm but tender, 15 minutes.
- 10Remove to rack, let cool completely.
- 11In small bowl, stir together remaining 1 cup confectioners' sugar and enough milk until smooth but still thick.
- 12Dip cookies in glaze (about 1/2 t for each), letting it drip down sides.
- 13Dip in chopped coconut and set aside for glaze to dry.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Snowballs
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 11.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g