Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Heres a festive Martini that is yummy, and year round good, but for Halloween fun serve it in Blood Dripped Glasses. Everyone at the party will love it!
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half or 3⁄4 cup light cream
- 1⁄2 cup coconut-flavored rum
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla vodka or 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup cream of coconut
- ice cube
- In a pitcher stir together the half-and-half, coconut rum, vanilla vodka, and cream of coconut.
- Place ice cubes in a martini shaker.
- Add coconut mixture.
- Cover and shake.
- Divide mixture among prepared martini glasses.
- Makes: 4 to 6 drinks.
Oh my! This is so delish and as my husband says, AMAZING. Try it
Heavenly, but wait, there's more...uh, uh I forgot. Never mind. Made for PRMR.
I'm not much of a drinker, but I love coconut!! Easy to make (even for a beginner), but the next time, I will cut the alcohol in half. Wonderful, delish recipe!!!