I love coconut! I LOVE this!
Make and share this Coconut Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 2 teaspoons organic sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure soy protein powder
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted macadamia nuts
- 3 tablespoons dried shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons soy yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 2 tablespoons cold pressed flax seed oil
- quarter teaspoon vanilla essence
- Mix coconut milk and sugar and freeze.
- Blend all ingredients including frozen coconut milk and sugar mixture.
- Serve on a hot day in long glasses with a few blocks of ice.