Coconut Shrimp With Pea Pods
- In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil until hot.
- Add shrimp and stir-fry over high heat until pink and cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Add remaining oil to wok. When hot, add scallions, mushrooms, pea pods and garlic.
- Stir-fry until mushrooms are tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in cream of coconut, water mixed with cornstarch, sherry, lemon juice, basil, mint and chili oil.
- Heat to boiling, stirring and cook until sauce thickens, about 1 minute.
- Return shrimp to wok and heat through.