Chef SeaHag's Note:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Serve this with your favorites dressing (hint: sweet is good in this case)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine breadcrumbs and coconut.
- 3Dip shrimp in flour, then egg, then crumb/coconut mixture.
- 4Grease baking sheet (Pam) and line the shrimp on there as you go.
- 5Brush with olive oil, bake until crisp.
- 6Chop Romaine lettuce, set aside.
- 7Slice mango and avocado.
- 8Toss walnuts, goat cheese, mango and avocado with romaine.
- 9Top with shrimp when done.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (722 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 790.5
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 320.2 mg
- Sodium 561.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.1 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 40.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: