I got this recipe while traveling in Aruba.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine egg and coconut milk in a large bowl.
- 2Add shrimp and marinate for 30 minutes.
- 3Blend all spices, flour, baking powder, and coconut by pulsing them a few times in the food processor.
- 4Dredge the shrimp in the coconut batter.
- 5Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry shrimp until they are golden brown on both sides.
Browse Our Top Tropical Fruits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Shrimp (Camarones Di Coco)
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 687.5
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 172.1 mg
- Sodium 886.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 54.7 g
- Protein 20.3 g