Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
The easiest "pie" I've ever made---NO CRUST! I found this recipe in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette and tried it because it looked so easy. What a plus when it turned out to be so delicious!
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup prepared baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Grease a 9-inch glass pie pan; set aside. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Process all ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth. (If using a blender you might have to do this in 2 batches.).
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool to room temperature before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.