Recipe by Nana Lee
Another version of whipped cream. This came from The Terrific Pacific Cookbook. Posted to TNT - Prodigy's Recipe Exchange Newsletter by "Mandy Rose Bell" on Jul 29, 1997
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream or 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, chilled
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks start to form.
- Add the sugar and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Whip in the coconut milk.
- Gently fold in the rum.
- NOTE: The whipped cream will lose some of its volume with the addition of coconut milk; do not be alarmed. This is meant to be a loose whipped cream.