Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
In honor of my new favorite cake, NurseDi's Mango Cake, Mango Cake, I made a spoon-licking-good frosting that packs a great flavor but won't overpower that wonderful cake.
- 2 (8 ounce) cartonsphiladelphia brand whipped cream cheese (16 ounces total)
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can cream of coconut (Coco Lopez)
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1⁄4 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- Mix all together with a spoon & spread over cooled cake.
- Refrigerate leftovers (if you're lucky enough to have any leftovers). Just gets better as it sits.
- Note: I used the cartons of already whipped cream cheese as that's what I had on hand. Probably, (2) 8 oz. blocks whipped would work just as well.