Recipe by MaryMc
These aren't cooked, so the rum gives them just a bit of a kick!
Top Review by Mia #3
Well I've just finished making these lovely treats. My hands were rather sticky tough, but nothing that a little water and soap could'nt get off. LOL.LOL.. I'm taking them to a party tomorrrow, I gave one a try and it was devine!!!!!!!!!! I'm positive it will be a HIT!!!!!!!!! Thanks MaryMc for posting.
- 4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 1⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup rum (or 1/2 cup water plus 1 t. rum extract)
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs, coconut and nuts in a bowl.
- Stir in condensed milk and rum and mix well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Cover tightly and store in refrigerator at least 24 hours, or up to several weeks.
- Roll in powdered sugar again just before serving.