These aren't cooked, so the rum gives them just a bit of a kick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs, coconut and nuts in a bowl.
- 2Stir in condensed milk and rum and mix well.
- 3Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- 4Cover tightly and store in refrigerator at least 24 hours, or up to several weeks.
- 5Roll in powdered sugar again just before serving.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut-Rum Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1649 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.0
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 49.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g