Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty chocolate and coconut treat. Easy as 1,2,3!!
- 1 cup coconut
- 3⁄4 cup icing sugar (sifted)
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa (sifted)
- 1⁄3 cup powdered milk (sifted)
- 125 g Copha (melted)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut (extra)
- Place the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Pour over the cooled copha.
- Blend well.
- Place teaspoonfuls on lightly greased tray.
- Sprinkle extra coconut on top.
- Refrigerate until set.
Yes these are a great gift idea (gave some to the mother n law) won her over for the day yay!! So easy and taste good too.
I'm your 1st reviewer! YAY! These are yummy! I made them this morning & it took all of 5-10 minutes! Great for a chocolate fix ;) You wanna come over & try one? LOL. I reckon these would be a good gift. Great recipe buddy :)