Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fantastic, sweet recipe that will find its way to any sweet tooth's mouth. Very easy and a delicious slice.
- 125 g butter, chopped
- 200 g milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 150 g coconut macaroons, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red glace cherries, chopped
- 100 g dark chocolate, melted
- Lightly grease 20cm by 30cm lamington pan.
- Place baking paper to cover base of the pan and to extend over the 4 sides.
- Melt butter and milk chocolate in heat proof bowl over pan of simmering water (I do this in the microwave on low). Stir in coconut and macaroons.
- Press mixture firmly into prepared pan, top with cherries; press again firmly.
- Drizzle with dark chocolate; refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into slices and serve.