Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Originally publised in Company's Coming Weekend Cooking
- 236.59 ml rice (white and uncooked)
- 118.29 ml frozen peas (thawed)
- 118.29 ml coconut (flaked and toasted)
- 283.49 g can mandarin orange segments (drained)
- 44.37 ml mint leaves (fresh)
- 236.59 ml pineapple (finely chopped and drained)
- 118.29 ml peanuts (salted and coursely chopped)
- 118.29 ml coconut milk
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml cooking oil
- 7.39 ml honey mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- Cook rice.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the next 6 ingredients to make the coconut lime dressing in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake the dressing ingredients well and drizzle over the rice mixture, then toss.
Uncooked rice? I don't think so. I cooked the rice. 1 cup uncooked jasmine rice, makes 3 cups cooked. I dbld everything w/the exception of the coconut milk, of which, I used a light coconut milk. I also omitted the cooking oil. I just didn't make sense to me and only added unncessary fat. In all fairness, I made this recipe a cpl of times to cm up w/wht I did. Initially, I did follow the org recipe, w/the exception of the uncooked rice. It jst didn't jive. Once, I made the changes, it was fabulous; 5 STARS! The org version...nt so much. This is why, one shld try out a recipe B4 posting. Trial and error.