Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Originally publised in Company's Coming Weekend Cooking
Make and share this Coconut Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup rice (white and uncooked)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut (flaked and toasted)
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin orange segments (drained)
- 3 tablespoons mint leaves (fresh)
- 1 cup pineapple (finely chopped and drained)
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts (salted and coursely chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook rice.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the next 6 ingredients to make the coconut lime dressing in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake the dressing ingredients well and drizzle over the rice mixture, then toss.