Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great way to use up leftover rice from the Chinese restaurant.
Make and share this Coconut Rice Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Separate yolks from whites of eggs. Put yolks in small bowl.
- Mix egg whites, sugars, milk, vanilla, rice, coconut together.
- Mix in egg yolks.
- Pour in ceramic casserole dish.
- Top with cinnamon.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 1 hour, until most liquid is absorbed.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes before serving hot, or cool and refrigerate to serve cold.