Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A more grown up version of the classic rice cripsy squares. But, kids still love these!
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut (you can use sweetened or unsweetened)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand stuff)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Celsius if using a metal pan, 325 degrees Celsius for a glass pan.
- Line a 9" X 9" square pan with foil. Lightly grease bottom and sides.
- In large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake fore 25-30 minutes or until top is golden. Be careful not to overbake.
- Turn out onto cooling rack. Remove foil and cut into bars before it cools completely.