Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good recipe, Nice fast and easy. Great for kids when served with extra butter and salt.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch cumin (or to taste)
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- Melt butter in a heated skillet on med high heat.
- Add sea salt, cumin and basamati rice. Brown for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and water. Stir.
- After cooking 1 minute on high heat, reduce heat to simmer. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat Let sit for 5 minutes and serve.