Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
from a New Idea magazine in New Zealand
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 375 ml coconut-flavoured evaporated milk
- 150 g frozen raspberries
- Combine flour and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk in egg yolks and milk until smooth. Add raspberries. Stir to combine.
- Place egg whites in a small bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until firm peaks form. Fold into pancake batter in two batches.
- Heat non-stick frypan over a low to medium heat. Spray with cooking oil. Pour 1/3 cup of batter into pan. Cook for 2minutes or until bubbles appear on surface of pancakes. Turn and cook until browned underneath. Repeat with remaining batter.