1/2 Photos of Coconut Pumpkin Custard
Buster's friend's Note:
Adapted from Taste of Thai - Mmmmm custard! Easy elegant & So yum - I love custard!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix 1/3 cup sugar & 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon - then set aside.
- 3Beat Coconut Milk, pumpkin, sugar, eggs, salt, extract and nutmeg until well mixed. Fill 6 custard cups with 2/3 cup of pumpkin mixture.
- 4Lightly sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar.
- 5Make a water bath by filling a 9" x 13" baking dish with 4 cups of hot water. Place each filled custard cup in baking dish. Make sure water comes to level of custard.
- 6Bake for 35 - 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center of the custard comes out clean.
- 7Chill custard at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 8Before serving - sprinkle each custard with a teaspoon of sugar. Melt sugar with a torch or under a broiler until just golden.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Pumpkin Custard
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.4
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 274.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 40.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g