Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 15 graham crackers
- 1 package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package sugar free instant coconut pudding mix
- 2 cups reduced-calorie whipped topping
- 4 cups evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup canned peaches or 1 cup fresh peach, chopped
- 1 cup mandarin orange, packed in their own juice,drained
- Place half the graham crackers in a 9 inch square pan.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients, except for the mandarin oranges.
- Pour the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers.
- Top with pudding mixture, garnish with oranges, and chill for 4 hours.
- Cut into 12 servings and serve.
What isn't good about this recipe. It is easy to prepare, fits in to my plan, and it is GOOD! Dancer, I really enjoyed preparing this recipe and I know I will enjoy the leftovers. The almond extract really adds to the overall flavor. Thanks for posting and I hope you get more reviews.