Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from our Aunty Ethel who grew up in Hawaii. Our whole family loves it. Its a light and refreshing dessert rather than rich and heavy. You can find coconut milk in the Asian food section of your local grocery.
- Place all ingredients in a medium sauce pan and cook over med-high heat until thick.
- Stir constantly with a wire whisk so it won't scorch or clump.
- Pour into buttered casserole dish .
- Cool completely. Refrigerate.
- Cut into squares.
- It taste best after its been refrigerated a few hours.