- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups coconut
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 2⁄3 cups milk
- 2 cups whipped topping (Cool-Whip)
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant coconut pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Crunch: Combine coconut, butter, sugar and almonds.
- Grease a 9x13 pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Stir two or three times.
- Pudding: Mix ingredients as per package direction then mix in whipped topping Put half of the crunch mixture in the bottom of the pan.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture over crunch.
- Add the rest of the crunch.
- Top w/ the remainder of the pudding.