1/1 Photo of Coconut Pretzel Crunch Bars
I just love the crunch and taste of coconut - and mixed with the salty pretzels - delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 1/4 ounces dark fudge cake mix
- 3/4 cup crushed pretzel
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease a 13x9 pan.
- 2In a large bowl, combine butter and cake mix; mix at low speed until well blended. The mixture will be crumbly. Add pretzels and mix well. Press in bottom of pan. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
- 3In a large bowl, combine sugar, corn syrup, and 2 eggs; mix at low speed until well blended. Stir in remaining filling ingredients. Spoon evenly over partially baked crust.
- 4Return to oven; bake an additional 30 to 40 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown (center will not be set). Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Cut into bars. Store in loosely covered container.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Pretzel Crunch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 482.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g