Coconut Prawn (Shrimp) Curry
- Heat the oil in a wok; add the mustard seeds and curry leaves then quickly add the onion. Cook for about 3 minutes until the onion starts to brown.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chili, tomato and turmeric. Continue to cook a few minutes more until soft.
- Add the masala and fry another half minute.
- Gradually add the cocnut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Turn the heat to medium and add the prawns: cook for about 2 minutes or until the prawns are cooked through.
- Season to taste with salt, serve in bowls with the coriander sprinkled over.