- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, cream the margarine, shortening, and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating 2 minutes after each.
- Add flour alternately with milk; mix to combine.
- Stir in the flavorings and coconut until well mixed.
- Pour batter into a well greased 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake in a non-preheated oven at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until pick comes out clean.