Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From my childhood. Everyone requests this cake. So lovely, so easy, so tasty. My mother's favorite cake.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix or 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box white cake mix
- 4 5⁄8 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup cream of coconut (found by the alcohol mixes in the grocery store. This is NOT coconut milk.)
- Beat everything together for 2 minutes if using a mixer.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325.
This is a wonderful, easy cake. The coconut taste is just a hint so still make it even if someone says they don't like coconut. Within 15 minutes over 1/2 the cake was gone...eaten by my 2 boys. Thanks for a great recipe.