1/3 Photos of Coconut Pound Cake
1 hr 15 mins
I thought this is a great way to use up the half a can of coconut milk that is left over from other recipes (only uses one cup of coconut milk). Recipe source: local newspaper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour bundt pan.
- 3In a large mixing bowl and electric beaters beat sugar and butter until light.
- 4Add eggs and mix until light and lemon colored (5 minutes).
- 5Add coconut milk, water and extract, mix well to combine.
- 6Add dry ingredients (flour - salt), mix well to combine.
- 7Continue beating on medium for 2 minutes.
- 8Spoon into prepared pan.
- 9Bake for 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes and then remove cake from pan and finish cooling on rack.
- 11Delicious served with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.1
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 187.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g