1/1 Photo of Coconut Porcupines
This recipe was in a box of loose recipes I'd cut out of magazines and newspapers. I'm posting it here so it won't get lost.UPDATE: Made these and they are delicious. I used the food processor to chop up pecans. I used coconut to thicken the batter so I could make them into balls and then roll them in coconut. I set the oven at 265° and baked for 30 min. I will bake for 25 min. next time so they will be softer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except coconut.
- 2Thicken with coconut and roll into balls.
- 3Place on parchment paper or lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 4Cook 30 minutes in slow oven, 250°-275°.
- 5Makes approximately 18-20.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Porcupines
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g