1/3 Photos of Coconut Poke Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1Prepare and bake white cake mix according to package directions.
- 2Remove cake from oven.
- 3While still hot, using a utility fork, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
- 4Mix cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk together.
- 5Pour over the top of the still hot cake.
- 6Let cake cool completely then frost with the whipped topping and top with the flaked coconut.
- 7Keep cake refrigerated.
- 8Note: The only changes I made to this recipe were to add 4 egg whites instead of 3 to the cake mix.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Poke Cake
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1012.5
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 32.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 630.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 111.7 g
- Protein 10.3 g