1/3 Photos of Coconut, Pineapple, Rum Cake
Sweet tooth and Pina Colada lovers this is for YOU!!!!! Optional for the winter parties! You can bake this in 2 medium metal bowls, (using foil to keep stable while baking) to form a snow ball when put together. You just need to slice a piece off the bottom (round part) so it can sit stable and frost with cream top with other half and frost with rest. Cover with coconut flakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 15x10 inch pan.
- 3Combine cake mix, 3/4 cup rum, eggs, milk, and oil beat till well combined about 3 minutes. Blend in 1 cup coconut flakes.
- 4Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile prepare cream filling and topping.
- 6Drain crush pineapple saving the juice. Combine pudding, pineapple, 1 cup pineapple juice and 1/4 cup rum.
- 7Fold in whipped topping.
- 8Cool and remove from pan.
- 9Slice into 3 10x5 pieces.
- 10Place one layer on serving dish, top with the cream, add next layer and top with cream, top with last layer. Cover sides and top with remaining coconut.
- 11I pressed the coconut into the cream to shape like a pineapple.
- 12Chill well or you can freeze.
- 13Garnish with pineapple leaves and some pineapples.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut, Pineapple, Rum Cake
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.0
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 294.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: