Great light fluffy cake. Great for potluck or any event that you have to transport the cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- flaked coconut
- 1make yellow cake mix according to directions on package.
- 2bake in 9x13 pan.
- 3cook undrained pineapple and sugar until sugar is well dissolved.
- 4cook vanilla pudding mix as directed on package.
- 5after baking cake, poke holes with handle of wooden spook into cake.
- 6pour pineapple mixture over top, then pudding.
- 7put whipped cream on top, sprinkle nuts and coconut.
- 8refrigerate overnight.
- 9Tastes even better two days later!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut-Pineapple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.7
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 367.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 48.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g