1/11 Photos of Coconut-Pineapple Banana Bread
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is a nice "tropical" flavored banana bread. Instead of walnuts, substitute chopped macadamias for a more tropical flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 59.14 ml nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 226.79 g canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts
- 118.29 ml sweetened flaked coconut
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and ginger in a bowl and stir with a whisk to combine.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Place sugar, oil, yogurt and eggs in mixer bowl and beat at medium speed until well blended.
- 6Add banana, vanilla and pineapple.
- 7Mix until blended.
- 8Add flour mixture and beat on low until just moist.
- 9Stir in walnuts and coconut.
- 10Put batter in loaf pan and bake 60-70 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 11Cool in pan 10 minutes on wire rack.
- 12Remove from pan and cool completely.
- 13Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut-Pineapple Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.4
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 243.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g